Update: Some Changes Are Coming

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ~ Lao Tzu

Thank you for all your well wishes on both my blogs!  As you can see, the first change is the look of the blog.  I decided it needed a fresh look, and this is the theme I picked for now.

Health Update

My shoulder is healing but I really do have to take it easy.  Not too much computer work, writing or gardening to make sure it heals fully.  That means I am still on a break, but I will have an anniversary post next week to celebrate the blog and changes going into year 7.  And then depending on how I feel, I may have an end of the month post.  But I don’t expect to be back fully until October~I hope!

I am enjoying my rest, and will continue to visit you on your blogs, although I really can’t comment too much due to computer limitations with my shoulder.

So I will see you soon!  Enjoy the end of summer or beginning of spring depending on where you are in the world.

1. Corner Garden Sue says:

I saw your post on FB, and came over. I am so behind on blog reading now that I spend so much time there. I have just been posting for Gail’s Wildflower Wednesday, which is once a month.

I love the sunflower photo! I hope you are all healed up soon. I myself have had aches and pains due to falling clear back in January. I am pretty much healed now, but need to get back to my exercises for the tennis elbow.

2. Alison says:

I love the fresh new look of your blog! I also love the photo and the quote that you opened this post with. I get angry and frustrated at the changes that come with getting old, not realizing that to be happier, I just need to accept it and go with the flow.

3. Helene U Taylor says:

Hi Donna, well wishes coming your way and hope for a speedy recovery! I love your new blog look, I have been wondering about doing the same but I am worried about how all my old posts will look as any change in blog layout on blogspot will affect previous posts – so I haven’t dared touch anything.
    I hope you are back here soon, take good care of yourself, Helene.

4. Kathy Sturr of the Violet Fern says:

Love the new look Donna – lighter, crisper, much more clarity. I can hear it all in your voice. I hope the shoulder heals nicely. Enjoy the rest and maybe just maybe incorporate more rest into your new routine once your back in tip top shape? No overdoing it!

Donna, glad to see you are on the mend. Changes, tell me about it these later years in life are certainly bringing them our way also. Your new look is like a breath of fresh air.

I am mending nicely Diana…even did a bit of garden clean up which did set me back a bit but I can see things are healing nicely again….reading lots and definitely enjoying life. I hope to be back soon!

Well things are going well and I am mending….a repetitive stress injury takes so long to heal and little use of that shoulder is a must but not easy….the garden is slowly emerging as am I…missing everyone Eliza. Thank you for reaching out.